I've created the habit of doing every single one of these...just never at the same time. Who says you can't do it all at once? It should be like riding a bike, yes?
Join me in a month of Efficiency and Peace. What do you do that feels really productive with little effort and creates ease and peace in the process? Please share in the comments below. I would love to know!
Here are mine...all starting tomorrow...again! ;)
Things that work miracles in creating peace and efficiency in my life:
1)Meal planning once a week
2)Writing MIT list the night before (Most Important Things list- 3 things- that's it!)
3)Getting up early...like 5am every day and allowing myself quiet, reflective time, reading or writing time BEFORE the day begins with my girls or the days tasks
4) Cutting fruits/veggies, prepping and storing all snack foods for self and girls once a week
5)Light exercise...a walk or some yoga poses, shaking or dancing once a day
6) Looking at the week ahead on Sunday
7) Looking/assessing at finances (personal/biz) every day even if it's a quick check
8)Prepping any necessities for girls the night before...dance bags, lunches, etc.
9) Meditating at least 15 minutes every morning
10) Flexibly blocking my work and Mama schedule and sticking to it, staying singularly focused whether I am with girls or with a client, exercising or online
11) Technology breaks. No tech on Sundays and finishing up online by 10pm.
Welcome June...my birthday month! Woohoo!
Short and Sweet! Here they are! I am at your service if you feel that subtle or wild nudging to begin living your life from your heart too!
1) I invested in myself! Yep, I hired a coach! AND it was someone who was living a life of service, love, passion and had already attained the financial goals I was seeking! So, was it a stretch for me? Yes! But was it worth the stretching? Absolutely! Making this commitment to myself made me put my physical energy (money and body) and ethereal energy (thoughts, emotions and spirit) into action every single day!
2) I stayed in the flow. Throughout the process, I listened to my own body, intuition and instincts! I said yes to myself and trusted completely where I was being led in every moment! I stayed present and listened to where I was being led. This does indeed take time and practice AND it's completely possible now!
3) I let myself be seen! I can't serve more people if I'm hiding in stalker mode on facebook! :) I consistently allowed myself to be seen and did things I was uncomfortable with that stretched me as a spiritual and physical being. I allowed myself to be more vulnerable, to possible fail or be rejected (like here when I went into hiding for a year lol). But I cannot serve in a bigger way and build a world I want my children to live in if I am not speaking the truth I KNOW deep down in my soul! We are here to live our unique "heart work!" To love this world in a way only we know how in order to create a more present, pleasurable and peaceful way of being for ALL!
Okay...now get to work! :) Love, love, love!
Heart Work Checklist!
_____Do you generally feel happy, but feel like your gifts are being underused or wasted supporting someone else.
_____Do you feel constricted in your body or mind at work or in certain professional relationships?
_____Are you beginning to worry that your childhood dreams may not be fulfilled if you continue of the road you are on?
_____Is your physical and mental health suffering because of your current job or related relationships?
______Are you in a pattern of go-go-go and then crash?
______Do you have a nagging feeling that there MUST be something more?
If you answered a resounding YES to 3 or more of these questions then you may very well be at a perfect energetic state to make a quantum shift in your life to live more joy, love and peace through creating your “heart work!”
Woo hoo! The world needs you!
1) Think about your financial situation. Now breathe and scan your body…where do you feel constriction, resistance or density? This is probably where you are holding your beliefs and energy about money in your body. (I held mine on my left side between my stomach and my heart…stuck between power/discipline chakra and love chakra!) Bring awareness to this area of your body when you are dealing with situations involving money. Breathe into it and release it by directing healing energy towards it.
2) Write down all your beliefs about money and the people that have it (or don’t have it). See blog entry Transparency and The Energy of Money for my examples. :)
3) Find a reason to be thankful for each of your limiting or undesirable beliefs. What have they taught you and what is of value moving forward into financial freedom!
4) Align your financial freedom with what you TRULY VALUE!!! If it’s time with loved ones…how will having money afford you more time with loved ones! If it’s spiritual growth…how will financial freedom allow for exponential growth of spirit! If it’s lattes and green smoothies made by someone besides you so be it! :) Begin to FEEL your inside world and outside world aligning! Ahhhhhhh! Now smile. :)
I have hit my limit...literally! I overdrew my checking account for the last time yesterday! That's right folks, I'm laying out there for everyone to see because I'm so sick and tired of living this way (and I know many of you are as well)!
I have spent the last decade meditating, learning, reading and writing about...honing and shaping my internal world and the last year helping others to do the same...BUT, I have strategically neglected, ignored, and straight up refused to look at my inner workings and beliefs around money! Why?
And here is the hilarious thing…I overdrew my account at the one time during the year I had and have PLENTY of money to pay for all bills plus some! And still, I miss managed, ignored, neglected and refused to LOOK at my finances because as we all now know by my internal money thermometer…money (according to Leslie) is the root of all that is evil and wrong with people!
Well all I can say (and this was my big aha! this week) is THANK YOU!
Thank you for moments of poverty for teaching me about what I really value in this life!
Thank you “pay check to pay check” for teaching me to consume responsibly and to live simply so other may simply live!
Thank you for the jobs that paid me a small percentage of what I and the job was worth, for you led me to search my soul for my true worth and passion.
Thank you to my parents and generations before them who unwittingly transmitted these beliefs, for they provided me with many opportunities to empathize with, acknowledge the dignity of and genuinely communicate with people no matter how rejected and alien they may seem to society.
Thank you…and I now officially release all the struggling and scarcity! I am ready to FULLY embrace a world of abundance and unlimited potential…not just within my soul but on the outside as well, in this incredibly beautiful, exquisite earthly realm!
I’m ready to be able to
Now, don't worry, this hippie soul still looks forward to a the day (hopefully in my lifetime) when our gifts and talents are exchanged equally in community and we are valued just for being human! A time when everyone has more than enough and enjoys enough inner and outer freedom to embrace the cycle of giving and receiving effortlessly
until that day I will honor the place and time I was planted and accept any and all outer (and inner) abundance the Universe would gift me!
I’m all in for love AND money $!
All Body Integration Breath Chocolate Community Dreams Dualities Eden Energetics Energy Evolution Heart Work Intuition Journal Entries Life Balance Love Meditation Mindfulness Mindful Parenting Money Peace Pleasure Presence Purpose Relationships