I've created the habit of doing every single one of these...just never at the same time. Who says you can't do it all at once? It should be like riding a bike, yes?
Join me in a month of Efficiency and Peace. What do you do that feels really productive with little effort and creates ease and peace in the process? Please share in the comments below. I would love to know!
Here are mine...all starting tomorrow...again! ;)
Things that work miracles in creating peace and efficiency in my life:
1)Meal planning once a week
2)Writing MIT list the night before (Most Important Things list- 3 things- that's it!)
3)Getting up early...like 5am every day and allowing myself quiet, reflective time, reading or writing time BEFORE the day begins with my girls or the days tasks
4) Cutting fruits/veggies, prepping and storing all snack foods for self and girls once a week
5)Light exercise...a walk or some yoga poses, shaking or dancing once a day
6) Looking at the week ahead on Sunday
7) Looking/assessing at finances (personal/biz) every day even if it's a quick check
8)Prepping any necessities for girls the night before...dance bags, lunches, etc.
9) Meditating at least 15 minutes every morning
10) Flexibly blocking my work and Mama schedule and sticking to it, staying singularly focused whether I am with girls or with a client, exercising or online
11) Technology breaks. No tech on Sundays and finishing up online by 10pm.
Welcome June...my birthday month! Woohoo!
All Body Integration Breath Chocolate Community Dreams Dualities Eden Energetics Energy Evolution Heart Work Intuition Journal Entries Life Balance Love Meditation Mindfulness Mindful Parenting Money Peace Pleasure Presence Purpose Relationships